Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Opening shop!

I have never blogged before, except when I used MySpace. This is a whole new world to me. I am embarking on a new journey both in blogging and business.

I am taking the plunge and will be opening a store on Etsy soon. I have been working with the Farrelly Group to get a logo and banner created. Above is my logo, which I just love! It completely represents my store and where I hope to go with it. The banner should be ready soon! Christy, with the Farrelly Group, has been just wonderful in taking my product and ideas to create the logo.

The next step in my process is to learn how to take nice pictures with my photo studio. I have never used one so I am not sure how hard it is. From what I have read on Etsy, taking good pictures of jewelry is pretty difficult. We shall see how it goes.

No comments: