Tuesday, April 1, 2008

First Item!

Well, I posted my very first item in my Etsy shop today. I learned that photography is not my calling. I am not sure what I did wrong, but I just could not get the lighting right! It was frustrating. In fact, all the photography supplies are still sprawled around the living room floor. I am going to have to do some research on how to take better pictures. I would try taking some outside in the natural light, but it is raining. *sigh* I cannot win today.

Anyway, at least I have my first item in my shop. I have another one that I took pictures for that I will add a little later on today. From what I have read, it is good to space the listings out. Maybe I will wait until tomorrow. I am not sure.

The photos are not great, but at least I finally took the plunge!

No comments: