Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Made a Sale!

I made my first sale on Etsy! Ok, it was to a friend, but it is still a great feeling!

When you post a new item for sale, it will appear on the main page with the other newly listed items. I get a thrill out of this and have taken a couple of screen shots. I put a purple box around my items.

I am also venturing into learning some new techniques involving beadweaving. Here is my first experiment piece.



It was so much fun to make! I think I am obsessed with making them now. :o) I have made a few more and even turned a couple into earrings, which I will get in my shop as soon as I take some pictures (tomorrow, hopefully!).

3 comments:

Hyla said...

Congrats on your first sale!

christina said...

Hi Diane,

Congrats on your first sale! Hope you have a million more!

Christina

WRISTIELOVE said...

Congrats Diane! The beaded bead looks awesome too. I recently had my first sale in my new Etsy store so I know the feeling! Sana @ WristieLove