Sunday, April 6, 2008

Added another item

Slowly, I am getting things listed in my shop. I just added my first Worry Not Doll.

Taking pictures is tricky, but it was beautiful and sunny out yesterday so I ventured outside to take some pictures. I have to say it was MUCH easier to take pictures outside in the natural light than trying to learn all the tricks of using a photo box. I will keep trying to use my photo box just because it won't always be warm and sunny (although I sure wish it was!).

I spent about 5 hours last night creating a new product. I have to perfect it a bit more before I actually put it in my shop. But it was lots of fun to create and I am going to keep practicing. Nick thought I was nuts because of how long I spent on it. But I am just learning and I imagine I will get faster as I get better.

I have a stock pile of products to list on Etsy. Since it is better to not list everything all at once, I will probably add another listing later on tonight. I am going to get my store stocked!

No comments: