Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Custom Orders, etc.

Wow! I am feeling very blessed. I have 3 custom orders to do. The first is for a necklace and matching earrings with the same beads as my Purple Cow necklace. Let me tell you, I had to go on the ultimate bead hunt! There is only 1 craft store that I generally go to. I went off looking for the beads. It took forever, but I finally saw and nabbed the last container of them. It was hiding behind other containers of beads. Whew, I got lucky!

My next custom order is for a Worry Not doll that has fingers and toes. I have been playing around a bit, but need to work out the logistics of it still.

Finally, I just got another custom order last night for a pair of larger Worry Not dolls. I have been thinking about how to work it out. The biggest I have made was about 6 or 7". This request is for a pair that are about 12".

I am very excited and feel so blessed that everything is going well. :o)

Now, on a completely unrelated note, I thought it would be nice to share a little about me. So here is a pictures of my most favorite thing in the whole entire world! Her name is Titi (short for Nefertiti). She is a 5 years old and about 5 pounds. A completely spoiled rotten little girl! Titi is sporting her custom-made Etsy harness from Bratpacks.

1 comment:

Lisa Julia Photography said...

Hi! thanks for posting on my blog! congrats on getting your first sale!!
Lisa =)